WCBA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

showing the old man how its done on the stave :P

2 posters

Go down

showing the old man how its done on the stave :P Empty showing the old man how its done on the stave :P

Post  andy Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:02 pm

went out on saturday nov 12 for some fly fishing with newsman for some chum on the stave was an awesome day hooked into alot of chum we limited out on nice chrome ones and i caught 4 coho not the best looking fish but on a fly they where fun as heck

the weather was very cold and rainy man i cant wait for the srping to get back so we can do some bassin again hurry up april

lol thanks guys for making this years wcba a very fun year lets make sure next year is even better
andy
andy
king basser
king basser

http://www.westcoastbassanglers.webs.com

Back to top Go down

showing the old man how its done on the stave :P Empty Re: showing the old man how its done on the stave :P

Post  Mike Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:11 am

Well, sounds like a good day on the river then. One question, how many half dead chum did you get Laughing Twisted Evil Laughing Wink
Mike
Mike

Back to top Go down

showing the old man how its done on the stave :P Empty Re: showing the old man how its done on the stave :P

Post  andy Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:22 pm

not very many actually jeff showed me a very nice run to fish was an awesome day
andy
andy
king basser
king basser

http://www.westcoastbassanglers.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:15 am

Cool, maybe we will have to drag the old guy out steelhead fishing on the veddar Wink
Mike
Mike

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum