WCBA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Read this, its' important!

2 posters

Go down

Read this, its' important! Empty Read this, its' important!

Post  newsman Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:22 am

newsman
world record holder
world record holder

Back to top Go down

Read this, its' important! Empty Re: Read this, its' important!

Post  Quin Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:38 pm

Sent in my survey.
Strange, they ask you to comment on the impact of regulations without telling you what they are. I think we all know that regulations can go from minor inconveniences to extremely draconian punishments regardless of intentions by a well meaning government.(the gun registry comes to mind)
Please, everyone should at least look at this survey, and hopefully complete and submit your opinions.

Quin

Quin
lunker
lunker

Back to top Go down

Post  Quin Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:27 pm

In B.C., when asked to name invasive species of fish most people would name snakeheads, atlantic salmon, largemouth and smallmouth bass, perch etc. But what about Eastern Brook Char, Brown Trout, and even Rainbow Trout(when stocked in waters that are not their native waters) I was surprised to read a list of invasive species, both plant and animal, where rainbow and brown trout were listed, in if I remember correctly, was a list of only 100 worst species !!

I really hope they take their time on drafting these new regulations. Not that our Federal government would ever screw up, lol Shocked Laughing

Quin

Quin
lunker
lunker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down