WCBA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to fish fishtrap creek

2 posters

Go down

Where to fish fishtrap creek Empty Where to fish fishtrap creek

Post  Jakejasper Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:39 am

Hi i am new to this whole forum thingy but i Am trying. I live in abbotsfor and have fished mill lake judson albertt dyck park and fishtrap creek . What i am wondering as far as fishtrap creek is concerned is where are the good spots or spot
maybey some techniques worth trying. I have tryed a few spots near the basebAll diamonds with jig n pigs amd some carolina rig with various soft plastics any info would be nice mosy just where the fish mAy be.

Jakejasper

Back to top Go down

Where to fish fishtrap creek Empty Re: Where to fish fishtrap creek

Post  andy Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:31 pm

hey jake welcome to the forum

when i fish fishtrap i start at the peir if the fish are on beds you will see some there after that i just walk the whole area of the lake using top water and subwarts

also try white tubes and use your jigs and spinnerbaits
andy
andy
king basser
king basser

http://www.westcoastbassanglers.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jakejasper Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:31 pm

I just got back from three hours of fishing there i ran a charchruse spinner bait 1/4 oz most of the time and a muddy green jig n pig got skunked not a hit just real cold from wading around in mmy chest wAders . I would lile to go with someone who knows the pond a little better sometime. I fishedfour times there now always skunked. I have caught a couple at mill lake and lots at judson but i want so
e outta that fishtrap creeek. Maybee its just too cold still. Any other ideas would be good for this time of year.

Jakejasper

Back to top Go down

Post  andy Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:43 pm

hey fishh trap should be getting good of we get some nice weather most of the lakes are still pretty cold how do you get on to judson i want to fish that lake
andy
andy
king basser
king basser

Back to top Go down

Post  Jakejasper Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:12 am

When i first moved to abbotsford from ontario i was jonesing very bad to fish for bass then i heard they were at albert dyck park i was fishing there and catching nothi g but lil half pounders and one guy told me about judson but said it was on private property. So i found it at the end of clearbrook rd with my younger brother. We just went and knocked ok the door of mr n mrs willms and asked to fish it. They said yes and i have done the same ever since. That was a few years back now . Its good i can pull 3 -4 pou ders all day there even 5 to 6 pnds with semi regularity i pulled a 7.5 out once even so
e black crappies and a couple cats by accident on the pork jig. Do you know some good bass tackle suppliers near by its slim pickins here in abby since the shop at whatcom closed. Hubs has a bit but i cant seem to fimd any top waters like buzz baits poppers or jitterbugs i love top water. Just recently r any suppliers i n abby even selling decent soft plastics and jigs even some spinnerbaits a d crank baits.

Jakejasper

Back to top Go down

Post  andy Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:39 pm

the shop on watcom is still open they jsut moved in behind there is also galilee fly and tackle on 56ave in langley
andy
andy
king basser
king basser

Back to top Go down

Post  andy Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:30 pm

galilee has a good selection aslo rember jsut is we promte one store we promote them all i know ive being quilty in that past and im changing that lol Razz
andy
andy
king basser
king basser

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:17 am

i was at reaction they chopped the store in half and the bass section as well

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:30 am

McMeowster wrote:i was at reaction they chopped the store in half and the bass section as well

They have a ton of stuff in the back. Me and BCBASSIN just walked in teh backroom and grabbed what I needed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down