WCBA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where I'd fish this week !!!

2 posters

Go down

This is where I'd fish this week !!! Empty This is where I'd fish this week !!!

Post  Quin Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:10 am

Smile There's a lake in the lower mainland that I hope to fish this coming week. If I can budget it I'll be out there.
I don't mind spilling the beans on a lake I've heard is hot, but this one is just full of potential, but so far no hot reports.

Here's a link to the info that made me focus on this urban lake ------

http://www.gofishbc.com/r2.htm

Click on 2011 stocking report

Big hint---- look for fry and large numbers, it's like they chummed the lake, apprx 50,000 fish !!!!, have been stocked. It's full of bass food,-- trout fry, yearlings, and catchable , mixed sizes . Bass says "burp, thank you very much !!".

Final clue -- I worked for 30 years in the forestry industry, but I wasn't a logger I worked on the coast in a M_ll,..... get out there guys (and girls) !!

Take care

Quin

Last edited by Quin on Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:19 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Quin
lunker
lunker

Back to top Go down

This is where I'd fish this week !!! Empty Re: This is where I'd fish this week !!!

Post  andy Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:11 am

lol nice rob lol are you talking about green timbers lol Razz
andy
andy
king basser
king basser

http://www.westcoastbassanglers.webs.com

Back to top Go down

This is where I'd fish this week !!! Empty Re: This is where I'd fish this week !!!

Post  Quin Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:10 am

Very Happy Very Happy .. Rolling Eyes Yep that's right! too funny

No, it's Mill. really it is ---- look at the link

Think about it ----50,000 edible snacks in a relatively small urban lake, to me this says "a great future for the bass and panfish of Mill lake" . (especially the fry, they stocked, they'll feed the young bass and panfish from last year and give them a great source of food to get a great start on the year).

Break out the swimbaits for the bigger fish !! Laughing Smile !!

Quin

Quin
lunker
lunker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down