WCBA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi from Merritt

3 posters

Go down

Hi from Merritt Empty Hi from Merritt

Post  Huntwriter Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:48 pm

Hi everybody. Just found this website and signed up.

I am an outdoor writer and hunting seminar speaker. Before my Canadian wife and I moved to BC in 2001 we lived in America where I did quite a bit of bass fishing in between hunting seasons. The joy of that sport has never left me and I am glad to see that it catches on here in BC too, although for many BC anglers bass are still a touchy subject.

Among other things I am also a staff writer for BC Outdoors the "Shooting & Hunting Edition" but I also would like to write an article for that magazines fishing edition on BC bass angling in the hope to popularize it a bit more. To that end I would like to "hook" up with a few of you and go bass fishing in the Lower Mainland, so I can take plenty of good pictures and get as many opinions, stories and bass fishing tips of different bass anglers as possible in the article. Looking forward to converse with you all on an old passion of mine that I hope to revitalize again.

Regards
Othmar Vohringer
Founder of Smart Hunting Strategies
Othmar Vohringer Outdoors
Huntwriter
Huntwriter

http://www.othmarvohringer.com/

Back to top Go down

Hi from Merritt Empty Re: Hi from Merritt

Post  newsman Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:30 pm

Welcome aboard.

newsman
world record holder
world record holder

Back to top Go down

Post  andy Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:31 am

welcome to the forum

msg me your phone number and we will deffinatly work something out to get you out wiht some us
andy
andy
king basser
king basser

http://www.westcoastbassanglers.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum