WCBA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

are there any set dates for club events?

+2
andy
ESF
6 posters

Go down

are there any set dates for club events? Empty are there any set dates for club events?

Post  ESF Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:44 am

???

ESF

Back to top Go down

are there any set dates for club events? Empty Re: are there any set dates for club events?

Post  andy Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:02 pm

Not yet I'm still working on it
andy
andy
king basser
king basser

http://www.westcoastbassanglers.webs.com

Back to top Go down

are there any set dates for club events? Empty Re: are there any set dates for club events?

Post  newsman Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:27 am

Okay Andy how about these? March 31, April 28, June 14, Aug 25, & Sept 15.

newsman
world record holder
world record holder

Back to top Go down

are there any set dates for club events? Empty Dates for club events

Post  Rapala-man Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:04 pm

Hello guys ! Myself and others would like some club dates ! The PCBA is very U.S.A. oriented this season....also most are big water..needing a big boat !! Let them have their playground ! The WCBA should focus on the Lower-Mainland. I would love to have some Lower-Mainland dates that everyone..and their kids can enjoy...Fish-Trap,Mill,Area 51...etc.

Let's face some facts..-Justin and Shane with the PCBA want to fish USA fisheries
-Cam's site is still listed as 404 not found !! It may never come back !
-WCBA is floundering but has hope Very Happy Let's plan some events
-Bass fishing in BC is still very new and misunderstood.Can we really be divided under
3 clubs?? And in very different regions.Island,Lower-Mainland,Okanagan+Washington?

I think "ESF" is on to something with this "Facebook" thing ... let's unite under a common banner at least for now...until we can make this a viable fishery...Then we can for different clubs and such !

Shit !! I just want to catch some bass and have good people to fish with !!

Thanks, Chris...aka BadBass

Rapala-man

Back to top Go down

Post  andy Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:12 pm

The wcba is not floundering I'm just taking my
Time to make sure we can have as Many
Members at out club events Riis year the dates
Of club events will
Be posted soon
andy
andy
king basser
king basser

Back to top Go down

Post  newsman Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:39 am

We aren't floundering It is just getting discouraging when Andy and I;

call for a meeting and Andy and I are the only ones who show up.

set up a competition and Andy and I are the only ones who show up.

As for competition dates and I get asked by Andy to set the dates because no-one says anything.

Andy and I had fun taking the tackle reps fishing last season. Maybe Andy and I should restructure the WCBA as a take the reps and pros fishing club.

Come on guys we know you are out there watching; how about some input. It is pretty bad when we get more response from the fly fishing community (who many bass anglers think are the enemy) than our own club members.

newsman
world record holder
world record holder

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapala-man Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:27 am

I had posted a great reply...It deleted when I tried to edit my preview Evil or Very Mad

So now I'm going to re post tongue

I don't get much time off... I am the working stiff (dairy-farmer). I'm no longer going to take holiday time/family time to show up to events that no one else did ! I'm trying to be a good member/promoter of "Bass Fishing In BC" but this is getting silly. 3 clubs...2 active ...each club has over 100+ "members" only 6-8 are active in each club...why are we divided ? We fish 4 zones each subject to cost,time,border. The only options are different clubs...An Island,Lower-Mainland,Okanagan,Washington thing or we find some way to join up together...how are we ever going to promote this fishery on the West Coast if in-fighting rips it apart...DFO will never take it seriously

Rapala-man

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:30 am

newsman wrote:Okay Andy how about these? March 31, April 28, June 14, Aug 25, & Sept 15.

Sounds like a plan man Cool Maybe May 10th and July 14th as well? Gives us a meeting each month from March til Sept then.
Mike
Mike

Back to top Go down

Post  andy Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:44 pm

If you guys want to do a
Club tourney in may I can set it all
Up for you guys as i will
Be out of town for most of may
andy
andy
king basser
king basser

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:50 pm

Maybe not May then if your going to be gone, but July for sure. I just need a weeks notice if anything changes so I can have myself covered in the shop.
Mike
Mike

Back to top Go down

Post  ESF Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:02 am

Hey guys,

just so that we all are on the same page... Bass Anglers of BC is not a club. < the little dot there on the left, it is a period.

please see the web site: https://sites.google.com/site/bassanglersbc/
multiple events are posted on the calendar

and the forum: http://bassanglersbc.freeforums.org
there is a separate WCBA forum area.

ESF

Back to top Go down

Post  ESF Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:58 am

Also wanted to invite WCBA members to come out to the BC Bass Jamboree at Osoyoos on Victoria Day long weekend

Osoyoos is a big body of water and bigger boats are encouraged (Erin got ejected one May long when some bone-head on ski/wake boat purposely drove close to their 12' aluminum) but the lake is very fishable with a 12' boat. the lake is a bass mecca and is my favorite bass lake in BC

for the past 5 or 6 years I have camped on N'Kmip campground all Maylong weekend (nice camp facility with power and water @ the site, but the camp rate have increased over the years)

PCBA members are attending as well (2-day tourney happening as well)

we may even resurect some ol' BCBassmaters members to attend Smile

ESF

Back to top Go down

Post  Huntwriter Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:25 pm

I would love to take part in one or two family orientated bass fishing events provided the dates are suitable for me.

It is my full intention to get BC bass fishing out from the "underground" and clear some "misconceptions" up. BC bass is very much underrepresented in the Canadian and BC fishing periodicals. I am attempting to change that. Smile
Huntwriter
Huntwriter

http://www.othmarvohringer.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ESF Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:50 am

Huntwriter wrote:I would love to take part in one or two family orientated bass fishing events provided the dates are suitable for me.

It is my full intention to get BC bass fishing out from the "underground" and clear some "misconceptions" up. BC bass is very much underrepresented in the Canadian and BC fishing periodicals. I am attempting to change that. Smile
are there any set dates for club events? Clap are there any set dates for club events? Clap are there any set dates for club events? Clap

are there any set dates for club events? Thumbsup2

ESF

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down