WCBA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New store opening, bass gear??

3 posters

Go down

New store opening, bass gear?? Empty New store opening, bass gear??

Post  Quin Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:00 pm

I just heard confirmation that a new store will be opening in the lower mainland and that they may carry bass tackle.

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CFPageC?storeId=10151&catalogId=10051&langId=-1&appID=94&storeID=104&tab=3

Ok, enough joking, Bass Pro is coming to Tsawwassen Mills in spring 2016. It will be about the same size as the Calgary store. So about halfway between the size of Cabela's Tulalip and Cabela's Lacey.

Quin

Quin
lunker
lunker

Back to top Go down

New store opening, bass gear?? Empty Re: New store opening, bass gear??

Post  dinkusDviolator Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:25 pm

They better sell bass gear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I live in ladner so this i going to be like when a crack dealer moves in next t a junkie...  lol!
dinkusDviolator
dinkusDviolator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapala-man Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:37 pm

Super excited ! Heard rumor of this happening for a long time,nice to see it come to fruition !

Rapala-man

Back to top Go down

Post  Quin Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:33 pm

There's another BPS opening in Tacoma the summer, 2014 that's larger than the B.C. one and not too far from the big Cabela's in Lacey. I'm thinking of a combo road trip if I can get my finances in order  Very Happy Shocked Very Happy  ! Might get expensive !!
Quin

Quin
lunker
lunker

Back to top Go down

Post  Quin Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:10 pm

Good news/Bad news
Tried the South Fraser Perimeter road today and it's a good news/bad news kinda thing. It gets you out to Tsawwassen really fast and really easy. The bad news is how it's going to affect your bank account once Bass Pro Shops opens  Shocked  Very Happy  . Its about 35 to 40 minutes from Hwy 1 at 176th to the BPS site.
It's also going to make getting the ferry to the south island and gulf islands a lot easier.

Quin

Quin
lunker
lunker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down