WCBA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

june 5th 2010 mill lake tourney

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

june 5th 2010 mill lake tourney - Page 2 Empty Re: june 5th 2010 mill lake tourney

Post  RoyW Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:44 pm

He's the Van dam of the north west! Very Happy.Did you pull that 7 pounder out of the pads?What was your weapon of choice?Paint a picture for us Very Happy.
RoyW
RoyW

Back to top Go down

june 5th 2010 mill lake tourney - Page 2 Empty Re: june 5th 2010 mill lake tourney

Post  Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:22 pm

WOW , thank you guys for those comments! I could only wish to be in the same sentance as KVD or any other touring pro. Im just lucky enough to get to spend as much time as I can on the water. That fish did come out of pads. All I was doing was using a 1/4 oz black and blue jig. I casted it up towards the shoreline then worked it slowly over the pads till it came to the outer edge. Then I simply just let it fall off the edge. My line started to slowly move toward deeper water so I set the hook and BAM! There she was.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:07 am

Nice Hawg! Hawg Hunter!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:32 am

Thanks ESF! I had a great time out there and was fortunate to get a big bite. I also had the opportunity to teach an angler new to bass fishing how to use a few lures. Win-Win situation

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:59 pm

Bucketmouth wrote:I also had the opportunity to teach an angler new to bass fishing how to use a few lures. Win-Win situation

yeah im hooked now off to vaseux lake this saturday... thanks bucket for taking the time and showing me the ropes of bass fishing... take it easy and tight lines

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2