WCBA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hatzic lake clowns

3 posters

Go down

Hatzic lake clowns Empty Hatzic lake clowns

Post  bassinmatt Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:38 pm

Hey guys, went out to Hatzic lake the other day to try out my new electric motor, I was just working the small shallow channels because the main lake was busy with people doing water sports.Next thing you know these two boats start doing circles around me, and whipping past just feet away while towing people.Everytime they would go by they would stop soon after and ask eachother how close they were to swamping me! What shocked me the most was the fact that these were not young people, they were late 40's and acting like complete dumb asses.I came about 3cm away from being swamped several times, I barely made if off the lake because they kept doing it as I was trying to bomb back for shore.Has anyone else had this issue on Hatzic or did I just have an unlucky day....

bassinmatt

Back to top Go down

Hatzic lake clowns Empty Re: Hatzic lake clowns

Post  Gone_Fishin_ Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:30 pm

Never fished there due to hearing this from more then a few ppl. And from the sounds of it, its starting to turn into Silvermere Sad Evil or Very Mad .... lol

Gone_Fishin_

Back to top Go down

Post  andy Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:21 pm

ive never have had an issue there but what i would do is if you got a describtion of the boats or even numbers off the side of it i would first report them to both the resorts on the lake that they could be launching from also report them to the police and then the hatzic lake home owners this is not a private lake and they have no rigt at all putting your life ast risk like that
andy
andy
king basser
king basser

http://www.westcoastbassanglers.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down