WCBA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spring on-line meeting!!..??..!!!..?

5 posters

Go down

Spring on-line meeting!!..??..!!!..? Empty Spring on-line meeting!!..??..!!!..?

Post  Quin Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:05 am

Well springs over tomorrow, so maybe an early summer on-line meeting!!! (if you can call this summer ??!! Shocked )

So Andy.. Guys, what's been happening??

I'll fill you on my adventures or lack there of, my Osoyoos trip, an add on to our Kamloops holiday was canceled due to financial difficulties. When you take gas prices (except for Kamloops at $1.02 ,... motel rates and food, for a 3 day 4 night stop. (Even the 2 day 3 night stop didn't work out !!). Instead 5 days only, with no Osoyoos extra time, on at Tunkwa Lake near Savona. The weather sucked, I believe 1 day the high Temp. was 8, that's cold as is, but with a strong wind it's freezing !! Also the snow at Coquihalla summit was still at the edge of the road, think early April not June !!

But had a chance to visit dear friend(s) in Kamloops ! Bonus !!

Take care everybody and stay in touch !!

Quin

Last edited by Quin on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:52 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : clarification)

Quin
lunker
lunker

Back to top Go down

Spring on-line meeting!!..??..!!!..? Empty Re: Spring on-line meeting!!..??..!!!..?

Post  andy Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:14 pm

yes we do need a club meeting when is a good time for everyone
andy
andy
king basser
king basser

http://www.westcoastbassanglers.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Spring on-line meeting!!..??..!!!..? Empty Re: Spring on-line meeting!!..??..!!!..?

Post  newsman Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:01 am

Quin wrote:Well springs over tomorrow, so maybe an early summer on-line meeting!!! (if you can call this summer ??!! Shocked )

So Andy.. Guys, what's been happening??

I'll fill you on my adventures or lack there of, my Osoyoos trip, an add on to our Kamloops holiday was canceled due to financial difficulties. When you take gas prices (except for Kamloops at $1.02 ,... motel rates and food, for a 3 day 4 night stop. (Even the 2 day 3 night stop didn't work out !!). Instead 5 days only, with no Osoyoos extra time, on at Tunkwa Lake near Savona. The weather sucked, I believe 1 day the high Temp. was 8, that's cold as is, but with a strong wind it's freezing !! Also the snow at Coquihalla summit was still at the edge of the road, think early April not June !!

But had a chance to visit dear friend(s) in Kamloops ! Bonus !!

Take care everybody and stay in touch !!

Quin

Tunkwa sucks at the best of times. But don't feel bad even my friends in Montana are suffering with late snow and high water. Lower mainland bass and crappie is the only things that are hot.

newsman
world record holder
world record holder

Back to top Go down

Post  Huntwriter Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:24 am

Did I hear crappie? BC starts to look better all the time. Smile What are the lakes in the LM that have crappie fishing?

By the way I am still looking for one or two bass anglers to get together and do some fishing and photo shoots for my fishing magazine article. Please PM me for more information.
Huntwriter
Huntwriter

http://www.othmarvohringer.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  newsman Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:26 pm

Ya and Andy laughs at me for calling myself the crappie king. The best crappie producers I have found in the lower mainland are Hatzic Lake, Whonnock lake and Area 51. Hatzic has the biggest but access is a challenge. Whonnock is a good producer but is no motor at all. Area 51 produces a numbers along with pumkinseeds (I call them thunks, because that is the sound they make when I thow them in the bottom of the boat).

As for someone to show you around Andy has more time on his hands than the rest of us.

newsman
world record holder
world record holder

Back to top Go down

Post  Huntwriter Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:16 pm

Thanks for the information. Crappie are fun to fish and in my opinion one of the best tasting fish.
Huntwriter
Huntwriter

http://www.othmarvohringer.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  andy Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:12 am

ok guys how does next wednesday nigth at 7 for a club meeting sound

let me know please guys
andy
andy
king basser
king basser

Back to top Go down

Post  newsman Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:11 am

andy wrote:ok guys how does next wednesday nigth at 7 for a club meeting sound

let me know please guys

okay with me.

newsman
world record holder
world record holder

Back to top Go down

Post  andy Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:14 am

jeff dont you call people back lol i called you last night call me
andy
andy
king basser
king basser

Back to top Go down

Post  newsman Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:18 am

andy wrote:jeff dont you call people back lol i called you last night call me

What did you leave another message with one of my daughters. I will call you in the morning.

newsman
world record holder
world record holder

Back to top Go down

Post  andy Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:20 am

yes i did lol ok and not to early i dont go to work until 8:30 lol
andy
andy
king basser
king basser

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapala-man Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:26 am

I would like to be a part of this on-line meeting...curious on who's who,what's to be said. The earliest I can take part is 7:45.

Rapala-man

Back to top Go down

Post  andy Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:27 am

you can join in antime rapala man the more the better

by the way my name is andy im the club president
andy
andy
king basser
king basser

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down