WCBA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Sale on Now !!!!

Go down

Big Sale on Now !!!! Empty Big Sale on Now !!!!

Post  Quin Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:30 pm

Wholesale Sports is having a big sale on now til April 6th. Up to 40% on rods, Up to 40% on reels. Selected lures are 25% off. Fly tying materials are on sale ! Fly lines, Tackle boxes and bags, and more.

A "Heads Up" though..... They've got some great deals, the only problem is they're not marked. So they have to be scanned to get the sale price, which is a pain in the ass for all involved. You have to get them scanned, as the salespeople are going on memory and that can be faulty. Case in point, saw that they had a Chronarch 200E7, tagged at $219, but I remembered that I saw it on sale on the website for $130. Salesperson said it was 20% off, ($175 apprx) , had him check it and the $130 price comes up, so 40% off, big difference !!.
You can't rely on the website for "in stock" information either, as I saw rods listed on line as being not in stock sitting on the racks.
So it can be a bit of a headache but there's "Tylenol" for that Very Happy!! There's money to be saved !! Check out their website to find the sale prices, make a list and then go hunting (fishing ????) for deals.

Quin

Quin
lunker
lunker

Back to top Go down

Big Sale on Now !!!! Empty Re: Big Sale on Now !!!!

Post  Quin Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:13 pm

Just the weekend left, ends on Sunday.
Just a heads up for those who like topwater, they have Live Target Frogs and Live Target Mice on for $8.99.
Yeah, it's not cheap, for sure but it's better than BPS prices and Cdn funds as well !! If I didn't have to cross the bridge (#@&**# !! :twisted:toll !!!) and drive that far, I'd pick some up.

Quin

Quin
lunker
lunker

Back to top Go down