WCBA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My name is Colin and I have a fishing problem...

2 posters

Go down

My name is Colin and I have a fishing problem... Empty My name is Colin and I have a fishing problem...

Post  Colin_BC Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:33 pm

Hi All,

My name is Colin and I have a fishing problem; mainly that I am not out fishing right now. I'm typically out fly fishing lakes in the Nicola area for rainbow trout, but I am game for anything that will bite a hook. I've never fished for bass as of yet, but am about to give it a go in some local puddles with my kayak and fly rod. I know fly fishing isn't the most common practice for bass, but it won't stop me from trying Wink

Colin_BC

Back to top Go down

My name is Colin and I have a fishing problem... Empty Re: My name is Colin and I have a fishing problem...

Post  Quin Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:06 pm

Plenty of good spots in the Lower Mainland for using your kayak and fly rod for bass. Many are hard to access without using a small portable boat. A kayak can also open up many areas for cutthroat and coho for the fly angler who likes to explore, as well.

Jeff aka "Newsman" strictly uses the fly for bass.
You can find more info on Bass Anglers of B.C. forum or Facebook page, and of course on here.

Quin

Quin
lunker
lunker

Back to top Go down