WCBA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vaseaux lake

Go down

vaseaux lake Empty vaseaux lake

Post  Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:07 pm

Hey guys going to go to vaseaux lake next week and was wondering whats working up therre now and what colors. Have never fished the lake so i have no idea what to use. Thanks

Back to top Go down

vaseaux lake Empty Re: vaseaux lake

Post  andy Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:07 am

tubes and spinnerbaits dont forget part of the lake is closed
andy
andy
king basser
king basser

http://www.westcoastbassanglers.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:34 am

and remmember to try to come into as much contact as you can with your spinnerbait[or crankbait].the more you can bounce your lure off of submerged logs,stumps,rocks etc. the better[in some cases]. it drives them nuts and sometimes they will be holding tight to the cover anyway.also if you are throwing spinners,i would probably go with a colorado blade[single or double] or indiana because you can fish them slower as they have more lift.not to say they wouldnt hit a willowleaf bladed spinner,i am not sure of the water temps there and how fast they want there bait moving?another thing a like to do is have a soft plastic rigged so that if a fish hits your spinnerbait but doesnt get the hook ,you have a follow up lure thats quiet so you can disect the area without spooking the fish.also at some point you might want to try a swimbait[in the 4-6 in. range].and or crankbait.that lake has big bass and big bass love swimbaits.they will nail it if you swim it across a spawning bed and they are on it[mostly the smaller male]. you probably already new these things ,but i thaught i would throw them out there,just incase you are new to bass fishing.i am FAR from a pro,and this is just my opinion ,but if any of it helps you to catch more fish then its worth it.good luck to ya ,heard lots of good things about that lake .

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down