WCBA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishtrap Creek, Albert Dyck, Gloucester Ponds

2 posters

Go down

Fishtrap Creek, Albert Dyck, Gloucester Ponds Empty Fishtrap Creek, Albert Dyck, Gloucester Ponds

Post  Gone_Fishin_ Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:56 pm

Hello to all, i work in gloucester area and would like to do some more bass fishing after work on my way home. For the areas noted above does anyone have any tips or ideas on what to use in the following areas and where abouts at these areas? I've only gone and checked these places out once and threw a few things out and had no luck, but didnt spend much time either, would like to do some actual fishing if anyones interested. If anyone in the area wants to do some fishing in the afternoons i'd be up for a partner to hit some water with. Im available on Mon,Wed,Fridays. I get off work at 3:45ish and im down for fishing till dark. Just send me a PM and I'll send ya my number and maybe hook up one day for a few fish. Thanks to all for any info that can be provided. Bent rods and tight lines.

Gone_Fishin_

Back to top Go down

Fishtrap Creek, Albert Dyck, Gloucester Ponds Empty Re: Fishtrap Creek, Albert Dyck, Gloucester Ponds

Post  Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:56 pm

I was told that gloucester was closed to all fishing by someone on this forum. Is that not true??

Back to top Go down

Fishtrap Creek, Albert Dyck, Gloucester Ponds Empty Re: Fishtrap Creek, Albert Dyck, Gloucester Ponds

Post  andy Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:00 pm

ni it is not true at all ive looked into it and its 100% bs and ive talked to this person about it
andy
andy
king basser
king basser

http://www.westcoastbassanglers.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gone_Fishin_ Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:17 am

I usually go check it out everyday and eat my lunch there, gets me outta the office for a bit and ive never seen any signs stating no fishing or anything.

Gone_Fishin_

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaymys Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:04 pm

where are the gloucester pnds? PS i loive in Cloverdale and know about Trinity ponds, are there any otehr bass places nearby?

Jaymys

Back to top Go down

Post  andy Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:06 pm

hey jaymys where in cloverdale for you live i live by the athletic park maybe we can get together one day to fish
andy
andy
king basser
king basser

http://www.westcoastbassanglers.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down