WCBA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wcba trinity western univercity pond fun fish

3 posters

Go down

wcba trinity western univercity pond fun fish  Empty wcba trinity western univercity pond fun fish

Post  andy Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:11 pm

ok guys so we will be holding a fun fish at trinity westerns ponds on october 2 it wil be and all day fun event family oriented i will post the address of the address of the pond as soon as i figure it out lol

andy
wcba president
andy
andy
king basser
king basser

http://www.westcoastbassanglers.webs.com

Back to top Go down

wcba trinity western univercity pond fun fish  Empty Re: wcba trinity western univercity pond fun fish

Post  Quin Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:33 pm

Very Happy This should be a great time to get out and meet new members and older ones, and just have fun on the pond. It's a beautiful little walk around pond, so don't worry about boats, bring the kids and let's have fun! Laughing

Quin

Quin
lunker
lunker

Back to top Go down

wcba trinity western univercity pond fun fish  Empty Re: wcba trinity western univercity pond fun fish

Post  buslowgh Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:06 am

Andy,

What happened to the address???
buslowgh
buslowgh

Back to top Go down

Post  andy Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:44 am

i cant figure out the address but i do know the university is glover rd past 232 towards the high way
andy
andy
king basser
king basser

http://www.westcoastbassanglers.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Quin Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:26 am

Smile Guys, you have to install "Google Earth". it's free and simple to use!! Shocked Shocked

TWU is on Glover Road just south of Hwy 1. So exit Hwy 1 at the 232nd exit, stay right on Hwy 10, turn right at the lights at Glover Rd, over the railway tracks and go north, turn right into TWU.
From Langley, from the Langley By-pass turn north on Hwy 10 (which turns into Glover Rd).Stay on Glover Rd as Hwy 10 turns east at a set of lights, cross the railway tracks and go north and turn right into TWU (Trinity Western University) borders Hwy 1.

"Google Earth" Shocked LOL!!!!

Quin

Quin
lunker
lunker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down