WCBA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trinity western family fishing weekend tourny

2 posters

Go down

trinity western family fishing weekend tourny Empty trinity western family fishing weekend tourny

Post  andy Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:59 pm

jsut thought i would post this for you guys im thinking i might go to check it out

TWU's Environmental Studies Program would like to invite all faculty and staff to our third annual Family Fishing Day, on Saturday June the 18th from 8am till 4pm at our own McMillan Lake. This is an informal event where the TWU community can spend the day fishing with your family and friends. The lake is filled with easy fishing opportunities for those at all skill levels and ages. Go after aggressive largemouth bass, sparkling sunfish or giant carp. No entry fee or fishing license is required; just bring your own rods, tackle/bait and a bucket to carry your catch in. Bring a picnic lunch and enjoy the great outdoors in our Ecosystem Study Area. Prizes will be awarded for the largest fish, etc. This is a great opportunity for an inexpensive family outing during the Fathers Day weekend. We please ask that you RSVP at christopher.hall @twu.ca by the 17th so that we can make this day a great success. More information will be forthcoming to those who sign up. If you have any questions, please contact me at 604-805-2162. See you out there!

Sincerely,

Christopher Hall

Christopher J. Hall

Environmental Studies Program

Ecosystem Study Area Manager

Trinity Western University

Tel: (604) 888-7511 (#3162)

Cell: (604) 805-2162

Email:christopher.hall@twu.ca

andy
andy
king basser
king basser

http://www.westcoastbassanglers.webs.com

Back to top Go down

trinity western family fishing weekend tourny Empty Re: trinity western family fishing weekend tourny

Post  Rapala-man Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:36 am

This sounds like a fun event. I'm just wondering..what's the expected turn out ? Can you put a small boat on the TWU pond ? Pro-bass ? Anti-Bass event ?

Rapala-man

Back to top Go down

trinity western family fishing weekend tourny Empty Re: trinity western family fishing weekend tourny

Post  andy Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:46 am

no boat its a family event type of thing im not sure if they will be killing bass or not
andy
andy
king basser
king basser

http://www.westcoastbassanglers.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down