WCBA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where in B.C., would you like to fish, next year, for bass?

4 posters

Go down

Where in B.C., would you like to fish, next year, for bass? Empty Where in B.C., would you like to fish, next year, for bass?

Post  Quin Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:54 am

Smile Well, I'd like to really try Erie lake in the Kootenays, It's a small lake, that seems to have a lot of structure. I like smaller lakes because on larger ones I tend to move too much

In the O.K., Skaha would be my choice, if my motor and little jon boat are up to it lol!, and Tuc-el-nuit lake in Oliver. I'd base out of Gallagher Lake, north of Oliver, because it holds bass as well (LM). http://gallagherresort.com/

On the Island, Quennel, and on Saltspring, Cusheon, I love St Mary's but Cusheon is so nice, with great weed lines, points and docks,and great fly fishing for both bass and cutthroat !!

Quin

Quin
lunker
lunker

Back to top Go down

Where in B.C., would you like to fish, next year, for bass? Empty Re: Where in B.C., would you like to fish, next year, for bass?

Post  Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:21 pm

I want to fish in Elk/Beaver and Osoyoos. I regularly fish Quennell Lake and Shawnigan, so it's nice every once in a while to hit one of the true trophy lakes in BC. In Elk/Beaver you have both species and a variety of cover and structure, and the same goes for Osoyoos.

Chad

Back to top Go down

Where in B.C., would you like to fish, next year, for bass? Empty Re: Where in B.C., would you like to fish, next year, for bass?

Post  newsman Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:33 pm

Osoyoos!

newsman
world record holder
world record holder

Back to top Go down

Post  andy Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:00 pm

evywhere bc has some of the greatest bass fishing but i know ill be on ossoyoos in april Smile

i say we get some wcba road trips next year
andy
andy
king basser
king basser

http://www.westcoastbassanglers.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Where in B.C., would you like to fish, next year, for bass? Empty bass waters

Post  Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:38 pm

i would like to say vasuex lake and tuk' al,nu'it .will be there from april to october2011,also st marys lake ,salt spring island, flower flower

Back to top Go down

Post  wackysenko Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:51 pm

Osoyoos for me!! Can't get enough of that place. I love flipping up in those oxbows. I want to find some Crappie action this year, too. Also, I'll be hitting Windermere lots. I fished there lots when I lived in Cochrane and there are some downright sexy spots up in the Columbia River inlet. No lies, I've seen 7 pounders spawning up there.

wackysenko

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down