WCBA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If your going to Creston this year?????

Go down

If your going to Creston this year????? Empty If your going to Creston this year?????

Post  Quin Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:38 pm

If your going to be in the Creston area this year, here's a few non bass ideas !!

Goat river-- if you catch a trout in this river ..., please tell me where and how !!! LOL This river hasn't given up a single fish, or hit in numerous tries for Team Quin. but it's tribs ...ah that's a different story.

Meadow creek-- west slope cutts and brookies, not big but a great way to spend an afternoon.

Kidd creek --- there's a rest stop east of the meadow creek bridge (north side of the Hwy) -- great for kids -- pocket water and hungry fish, great place for a picnic lunch or just a break between Creston and Cranbrook. If you're in Cranbrook, try the upper St. Marys, above the lake for some great dry fly cutts, and some big bulls on streamers.

And for the bass-- just before Creston, the sloughs south of the Hwy (3) holds lots with very little pressure.

If your interested just P/M me and I can show you the boat launch and actual directions.

Quin

P/S is there anybody out there ??????

Quin
lunker
lunker

Back to top Go down